About The Coop360º Network
The Coop 360 Network is a flexible non-body corporate platform for primary cooperatives, business associations, individuals, and associates of the cooperative movement who have been brought together for shared and price friendly tailor-made services to propel growth in the cooperative sector and beyond. In the Coop360 Network, we are with you all the way through an effective monitoring and evaluation system as we tell business and life changing stories of creating wealth and wellbeing. The Coop360° Network is a product of The Uhuru Institute for Social Development (TUI) that brings a world of opportunities to cooperatives and other collectives.
member’s social-economic need
Towards member driven, household focussed, integrated cooperative businesses.
Marketing labor and skills of its members, business owning.
Registered Member Products
Profiled Individual Members
Members in Community
The Genesis of The Coop360° Network
The Uhuru Institute for Social Development (TUI) innovated the Coop360° Network to answer many of the structural challenges that are being exhibited in the form of limited education and training, limited organizational policies, lack of corporate governance practices, poorly conceived business concepts, uncoordinated markets and isolated efforts within a terrain that undermines the principles of Economic Participation and Cooperation amongst Cooperatives/businesses. Over time Ugandans, have turned into “goal keepers” that only receive, utilize and wait with the exception of a few making business sense. TUI would like to write a new script by inspiring collective businesses into success through the Coop360° Network.
Objectives of The Coop360° Network
- To foster professional practical learning opportunities through the Skill-Coop technical support facility of The Uhuru Institute.
- To enhance business competitiveness through the provision of business development support.
- To spur the growth of corporate governance mechanisms through mentor-ship and coaching.
- To facilitate digital migration in collective businesses as a mechanism for conducting competitive businesses in a global village.
- To grow a strong business network supporting each other, and providing competitive products and services in the market.
- To nurture conversations on business friendly policies through The Cooperator News Magazine and other communications platforms.
Benefits of The Coop360° Network
- Access to the Coop360° Profiler App for membership profiling.
- Mmbership online services
- A one-off customised leaders’ training
- Discounted membership training
- Coaching and Mentor-ship program
- Access to affordable business legal clinics
- A cooperatives Business Training Manual
- Opportunity to participate in the Coop360° Innovators Awards
- Opportunity to sign ups an agent of Freedom Fund for affordable credit
- Participation in the Youth Leadership and Entrepreneurship camps and caravans
- Entry into the Coop360° accreditation process
- Discounted advertisement in the cooperator magazine
- Access to affordable wealth management services