Coop360 Network Member Benefits
- Munaku Kaama Kisubi SACCO
- Kiigya United Farmers’ Cooperative Society
- KCCBT Cooperative Society
- Bundibugyo District Abadhingiya Farmers’ Coop
- Nebbi Transporters & Drivers Coop Society
- Lyamujungu Cooperative Finance Service Ltd
- Nyakibale Development SACCO
- Kigezi Diary Cooperative Society Ltd
- Yumbe Aupi Community SACCO
- Bubaare Innovation Platfoarm Multipurpose Cooperative
- Bushika Intergrated Area Enterprise
- Ngora District Farmers Multipurpose Cooperative
- Kapsukwar Maize Producers SACCO
- Kamuli Entreprenuers Development SACCO
- Kaserem Area Cooperative Marketing Enterprise
- Naboa Multipurpose Cooperative
About Coop360 Network
Identity. Interconnectivity. Competitiveness.
The Coop360°Network is a non-body corporate platform created by The Uhuru Institute for Social Development to nurture a breed of cooperatives guided by the international cooperative identity, namely; the 7 Cooperative Principles, Cooperative Values, and Ethical Values; providing value to their members and impacting communities that enable their businesses to thrive.
The Coop360°Network mission is; member-driven, household focused, integrated cooperatives that deliver value, pegged on the holistic needs of their members.
Coop360 Network Business Solutions
Operational efficiency, business competitiveness, increased turnover, and benefit to member cooperators.
A technical support facility that specilizes in providing coaching and business support services to Coop360 Network members as well as consultancy
A mobile application that captures regular data from member cooperatives covering all variables necessary for informed strategic planning
A cloud-based ERP System that enables businesses manage membership, human resource, production, inventory as well as financial data and information
An online marketing platform for cooperatives products and services. Promotes cooperative to cooperative competitive marketing
A word on your expectations
Coop360Network partnership with network members is as good as each one of us remaining professional, diligent, committed, and informative in a timely manner.
Should any of us fall short of our commitments, we should find timely solutions that enhance accountability and progression.
Your latest cooperative events
The best news on Cooperatives
- Minister Amongi asks women to embrace PDM
- Lira City Emooyga SACCOs appeal for extra funds
- FAO strengthens support to Uganda’s dairy sector on World Milk Day
- Partners discuss farmer organisation models and cooperatives in Iraq
- Conference celebrating cooperatives as drivers of sustainable development to be held in Spain
- Use PDM money to embrace commercial production, MP Alyek