Coop360 Network Member Benefits
- Munaku Kaama Kisubi SACCO
- Kiigya United Farmers Cooperative Society
- Nebbi Transporters & Drivers Coop Society
- Lyamujungu Cooperative Finance Service Ltd
- Nyakibale Development SACCO
- Kigezi Diary Cooperative Society Ltd
- KEDO Cooperative Society Limited
- Devine Grace Sacco
- Shuuku Sacco Limited
- Biganda Farmers Cooperative Society Limited
- Yumbe Aupi Community SACCO
- Bubaare Innovation Platfoarm Multipurpose Cooperative
- Bushika Intergrated Area Enterprise
- Ngora District Farmers Multipurpose Cooperative
- Kapsukwar Maize Producers SACCO
- Kamuli Entreprenuers Development SACCO
- Kaserem Area Cooperative Marketing Enterprise
- Naboa Multipurpose Cooperative
- KCCBT Cooperative Society
- Bundibugyo District Abadhingiya Farmers’ Coop
About Coop360 Network
Identity. Interconnectivity. Competitiveness.
The Coop360° Network is a non-body corporate platform created by the Uhuru Institute for Social Development to nurture a breed of cooperatives guided by the international cooperative identity, namely; the 7 Cooperative Principles, Cooperative values, and Ethical values; providing value to their members and impacting communities that enable their businesses to thrive.
The Coop360° Network mission is; member-driven, household-focused, integrated cooperatives that deliver value, pegged on the holistic needs of their members.
Coop360 Network Business Solutions
Operational efficiency, business competitiveness, increased turnover, and benefit to member cooperators.
A word on your expectations
The Coop360 Network’s partnership with network members is as good as each one of us remaining professional, diligent, committed, and informative in a timely manner.
Should any of us fall short of our commitments, we should find timely solutions that enhance accountability and progression.
Latest cooperative events
Latest news on cooperatives
- Unlocking Africa’s AI potential
- Hoima City boss angry over misuse of PDM funds
- YLP funds in Lira City to go to active groups only
- Low revenue collection impedes service delivery in Kapelebyong district
- Parliament finally passes Animal Feeds Bill
- NCBA-CLUSA boss addresses the 62nd Session of the Commission for Social Development