Coop360 Network Member Benefits
- Munaku Kaama Kisubi SACCO
- Kiigya United Farmers’ Cooperative Society
- KCCBT Cooperative Society
- Bundibugyo District Abadhingiya Farmers’ Coop
- Nebbi Transporters & Drivers Coop Society
- Lyamujungu Cooperative Finance Service Ltd
- Nyakibale Development SACCO
- Kigezi Diary Cooperative Society Ltd
- Yumbe Aupi Community SACCO
- Bubaare Innovation Platfoarm Multipurpose Cooperative
- Bushika Intergrated Area Enterprise
- Ngora District Farmers Multipurpose Cooperative
- Kapsukwar Maize Producers SACCO
- Kamuli Entreprenuers Development SACCO
- Kaserem Area Cooperative Marketing Enterprise
- Naboa Multipurpose Cooperative
About Coop360 Network
Identity. Interconnectivity. Competitiveness.
The Coop360°Network is a non-body corporate platform created by The Uhuru Institute for Social Development to nurture a breed of cooperatives guided by the international cooperative identity, namely; the 7 Cooperative Principles, Cooperative Values, and Ethical Values; providing value to their members and impacting communities that enable their businesses to thrive.
The Coop360°Network mission is; member-driven, household focused, integrated cooperatives that deliver value, pegged on the holistic needs of their members.
Coop360 Network Business Solutions
Operational efficiency, business competitiveness, increased turnover, and benefit to member cooperators.
A word on your expectations
Coop360Network partnership with network members is as good as each one of us remaining professional, diligent, committed, and informative in a timely manner.
Should any of us fall short of our commitments, we should find timely solutions that enhance accountability and progression.
Your latest cooperative events
The best news on Cooperatives
- Webinar explores next steps in deepening the Cooperative Identity
- Central Uganda fishing groups form union
- NRM to form SACCOs countrywide
- Shs 100mln support boosts Lira University SACCO
- MPs quiz land commission officials over fraud
- Bujagali Hydropower project faces forensic audit as it seeks tax exemptions