Identity. Interconnectivity. Competitiveness.
About Coop360° Network
The Coop360° Network is a non-body corporate platform created by the Uhuru Institute for Social Development Ltd to nurture a breed of cooperatives with a cooperative identity; value-based cooperatives run alongside the 7 international principles of cooperatives, providing value to their members and impacting the communities that enable their businesses to thrive.
The network’s mission is member-driven, household focused integrated cooperatives that deliver value pegged on the holistic needs of its members
member’s social-economic need
Towards member driven, household focussed, integrated cooperative businesses.
Marketing labor and skills of its members, business owning.
Registered Member Products
Profiled Individual Members
Members in Community
A World of Oppurtunities
Belonging to the network brings closer possibilities embodied in affordable professionalised and practical solutions including but not limited to:
- Membership and leadership trainings.
- Mentorship and coaching programs for leaders at committee and management levels.
- Peer to Peer exchange & learning visits.
- Custom made research software applications that answer data and information gathering, storage, analysis and reporting needs.
- A Cooperative tailored ERP system that captures, organises, analyses and reports on business operations of the cooperative.
- A cooperative centric web and mobile software for cooperatives to improve on their market reach.
- Networking meetings, conferences and events for business and policy shaping.
- Business partnership through agency with Freedom Fund and theCooperator.
Objectives of The Coop360° Network
- To foster professional practical learning opportunities through the Skill-Coop technical support facility of The Uhuru Institute.
- To enhance business competitiveness through the provision of business development support.
- To spur the growth of corporate governance mechanisms through mentor-ship and coaching.
- To facilitate digital migration in collective businesses as a mechanism for conducting competitive businesses in a global village.
- To grow a strong business network supporting each other, and providing competitive products and services in the market.
- To nurture conversations on business friendly policies through The Cooperator News Magazine and other communications platforms.
Benefits of The Coop360° Network
- Access to the Coop360° Profiler App for membership profiling.
- Mmbership online services
- A one-off customised leaders’ training
- Discounted membership training
- Coaching and Mentor-ship program
- Access to affordable business legal clinics
- A cooperatives Business Training Manual
- Opportunity to participate in the Coop360° Innovators Awards
- Opportunity to sign ups an agent of Freedom Fund for affordable credit
- Participation in the Youth Leadership and Entrepreneurship camps and caravans
- Entry into the Coop360° accreditation process
- Discounted advertisement in the cooperator magazine
- Access to affordable wealth management services